(a) The Department of Public Safety may adopt administrative rules under 4.1001 et seq. to implement this chapter with respect to:
(1) the numbering and marking of undocumented vessels;
(2) requirements for associated equipment;
(3) boat and associated equipment standards;
(4) operating requirements:
(5) boating safety education; and
(6) safety patrol and enforcement activity.
(7) violations of provisions of these chapters.
(b) The Department of Public Safety shall adopt administrative rules under 4.1001 et seq. necessary to require all vessels, including those exempted from other sections of this chapter, to comply with uniform reporting and investigation of standards of casualties and accidents.History: 1983, PL 18-19 § 3; amd 1993, PL 23-9.