As used in this chapter, unless the context clearly requires otherwise:
(1) "Director" means the Director of Human and Social Services.
(2) "Board" means the Tobacco Sales Hearing Board.
(3) "Outlet" means any location, whether fixed or mobile, from which tobacco products are sold.
(4) "Person" means an individual, partnership, or corporation.
(5) "Public place" means any area to which the public is invited or in which the public is permitted, including but not limited to any right-of-way, mall or shopping center, park, playground, and any other property owned by the American Samoa Government.
(6) "Tobacco product" means any product or commodity of which tobacco is a component, including, but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, raw processed or unprocessed tobacco, and chewing tobacco.
(7) "Vending machine" means any machine or device designed modified or used to dispense cigarettes, cigars, tobacco or tobacco products upon the insertion of coin, slugs, tokens or paper money.History: 1994, PL 23-17, 2006, PL 29-33.