A certificate provided for in this chapter may be refused, revoked, suspended, modified, or limited for any one or combination of the following grounds:
(1) conviction of a crime in connection with the trade practiced by tradesmen licensed under this chapter; the record of conviction or certified copy thereof by the clerk of the court or judge in whose court the conviction is obtained shall be conclusive evidence of the conviction;
(2) willful and deliberate violation of applicable law or duly promulgated rules and regulations of the Board concerning practice of a trade;
(3) fraud or misrepresentation in obtaining a certificate under this chapter;
(4) aiding and abetting the practice of any trade by any person not authorized to practice the trade under the provisions of this chapter;
(5) negligence or incompetence demonstrated in the practice of a trade or occupation subject to the provisions of this chapter.History: 1971, PL, 12-21 § 9.