(a) If at any time the chairman is unable to act, the vice-chairman shall take his place and perform his duties, and if the vice-chairman is unable to act, the board shall appoint a Director to do so.
(b) The chairman or such vice-chairman or Director shall:
(1) preside over all meetings of the Directors:
(2) subject to the advice of the Directors, direct the affairs of the Copra Fund;
(3) call the Directors together whenever necessary;
(4) sign, as chairman, all contracts, notes, and other instruments when so directed by the Board of Directors;
(5) discharge such other duties as may be required of him by the Board of Directors.History: 1962, PL 7-24.