The Director may cooperate, receive grants-in-aid, and enter into cooperative agreements or contracts with any agency of the federal government of this territory or its subdivisions, or with any agency of another state, in order to:
(1) secure uniformity of rules;
(2) register pesticides under the authority of this act and FIFRA:
(3) cooperate in the enforcement of the federal pesticide control laws through the use of territorial or federal personnel and facilities and to implement cooperative enforcement programs including but not limited to the registration and inspection of establishments;
(4) develop and administer territorial plans for training and for certification of certified applicators consistent with federal standards, and submit those plans to meet federal certification requirements as provided for in 4 of FIFRA; or
(5) contract for training with other agencies for the purpose of training certified applicators.History: 1979, PL 16-51 § 1.