(a) Every new vehicle sold to an original purchaser in the Territory must have affixed to a side window prior to the sale a disclosure document which contains the following information regarding that new vehicle:
(1) certification that the motor vehicle conforms to all applicable federal motor vehicle safety standards, as established under the Motor Vehicle Safety Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1381, et seq.;
(2) make, model, serial number, and other identification numbers provided by the manufacturer;
(3) the name and location of business of the dealer to whom the car was delivered.
(4) the method of transportation of the new vehicle from the manufacturer to the dealer;
(5) the amounts charged by the manufacturer for:
(A) each accessory or optional item which is attached to the car upon delivery to the dealer: and
(B) transportation of the new vehicle to the location of the dealer;
(6) the retail price suggested for the new vehicle by the manufacturer, not including amounts listed in paragraph (4): and
(7) the total of the amounts charged under paragraphs (4) and (5).History: 1985, PL 19-30 § 1.