The central registry contains, but is not limited to:
(1) all information in the written report;
(2) record of the final disposition of the report including services offered and services accepted;
(3) the plan for rehabilitative treatment;
(4) the names and identifying dates, and circumstances of any persons requesting or receiving information from the registry; and
(5) any other information which might be helpful in furthering the purpose of this chapter.History: 1980, PL 16-71 § 1.
Research Guide: 21 ASC 2912.