Petitions for letters of administration, letters testamentary or letters of administration with will annexed must be sworn to, and must set forth the following:
(1) the date of the death of the decedent and whether he died testate or intestate;
(2) that he was domiciled in American Samoa when he died, or that he left property in American Samoa;
(3) that the applicant is the person entitled to be appointed administrator, administrator with will annexed, or executor;
(4) the approximate value and nature of the decedent’s estate;
(5) the names and residences of all parties entitled as heirs, distributees, devisees or legatees of the estate if known, which of the parties are minors or under a legal disability, whether with or without guardian, and the names and residences of the guardians if any.History: 1962, PL 7-21.