(a) A person commits the crime of incest if he marries or purports to marry or engages in sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be:
(1) his ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption;
(2) his stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating that relationship exists and while the stepchild is 18 years of age or less;
(3) his brother or sister of the whole or half-blood; or
(4) his uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece of the whole blood.
(b) For purposes of this section:
(1) "Sexual intercourse" has the meaning specified in subsection (c) of 46.2001.
(2) "Deviate sexual intercourse" has the meaning specified in subsection (a) of 46.3601.
(3) Incest is a class D felony.History: 1979, PL 16-43 § 2.
Research Guide: MCC 568.020, 15 ASC 581.