As used in this chapter:
(a) "Coin operated device" means any mechanical, electrical or electro-mechanical machine or device operated by insertion of a coin, coins or token or tokens, which is capable of any of the following:
(1) Returning to a person operating the device any merchandise, food item, cigarettes or other items of value intended for personal use, not including postage stamps;
(2) Providing to a person operating the device an opportunity to engage in any video amusement game including pinball machines;
(3) Use by children for rides or other amusement: or
(4) Providing to the person using the device a service such as photograph, phonograph, or other music-producing device.
(b) "Machine owner or operator" means a person, corporation, partnership or business entity which:
(1) owns a coin operated machine or device, or
(2) by agreement with the owners thereof operates the equipment in the Territory.History: 1988, PL 20-84.