The following eligibility requirements for an agriculture produce license are established :
(1) Each licensee must be either a sole proprietor, partnership or corporation authorized to do business under the laws of American Samoa;
(2) Sole proprietors and partners must be 21 years of age or over;
(3) Each license must provide evidence satisfactory to the board of financial capability to import agriculture produce in compliance with the provisions of 27.0711;
(4) Each licensee must present evidence satisfactory to the board of arrangements with one or more suppliers of agriculture produce; and
(5) Each licensee must have prior experience in the importation and sale of agriculture produce, or an employee or agent with such prior experience.History: Rule 3-82, eff 12 May 82, § 10.