The record of all hearings for revocation, suspension or modification of commercial driver's permits or certificates of convenience and necessity shall be in accordance with 4.1032 ASCA, as follows: In a contested case, the record shall include:
(1) all pleadings, motions, proposed findings, exceptions, objections, briefs, and memoranda filed by the parties;
(2) a summary of the evidence received or considered and of matters officially noticed at any stage of the agency proceedings;
(3) any intermediate rulings and any decision, opinion, or report by the officer presiding at the hearings;
(4) the final decision or order of the agency;
(5) any other relevant material ordered into the record by the agency or its hearing officer.History: Comm. Commn. Regs. eff 1 Jan 73. Rep. 1.01.