In a contested case, the record shall include:
(1) all pleadings, motions, proposed findings, exceptions, objections, briefs, and memoranda filed by the parties;
(2) a summary of the evidence received or considered and of matters officially noticed at any stage of the proceedings;
(3) any intermediate rulings and any decision, opinion or report by the officer pre-siding at the hearing;
(4) the final decision or order; and
(5) any other relevant material ordered into the record by the agency or its hearing officer.History: 1969, PL 11-55.